Friday, September 23, 2011

Patah tumbuh, hilang berganti?

Alright. If you read my last post, you now know that my schedule sucks despite numerous attempts to save it. I remember saying kalau dah namanya tak ade rezeki or something similar. Well, now I am saying, ada hikmah disebaliknya.


I went to my MassCom class the other day at 10am since we were all not informed whether it will be at 10am or at 5pm as what the previous lecturer had told us. I said previous because, surprise surprise, a male suddenly came into our class and asked if this is Section 7. We said, yes. Turns out he is our new lecturer, Br. Ayub. I definitely like the new guy because he is young, I mean super young compared to Sir Abdul Halim. He is currently doing his PHD in Uia, and he gives a clear and simple lecture. Great examples. Yeay! 



As for my Drama class, the lecturer is also a part-timer. She's great too, and our class is so small. Comprising of only 13 students, so we are all in one team :)


P/s: the other day kena kejar with anjing, and this week kena kejar dengan lebah sesat in the shower -.-

No comments: