Friday, August 13, 2010

You know who you are.


Today, its the 13th of August. It marks a length of 10 months of us being together, officially. I have to admit, it wasn't easy to keep up with this relationship. We have our ups and our downs. There were times, I feel like giving up. Or there were times, where I just want you to go away. Despite whatever I said, " go away, I can't stand you, leave me alone, I'm getting tired of this,etc" all I wanted was you to don't go away, come here and comfort me, make me feel all warm and needed, tell me you're here for me, because you promised me you'll be there for me no matter what happens. Then again, I can't be selfish and expectant of you. Sometimes I have to lower my bloody ego, just to reach to you. I have to be there for you too.
Only 2 months away, and we'll celebrate a year of us, of you and me. And I hope, more years to come, till the end of life, till the end of everything. I know. I always mess up. I am always the one that start those stupid crappy fights. Am always the one that make a big fuss over your faults. Then again, deep down, I love you. No matter what I said. Or whatever I do. I love you so much. You know who you are.

No comments: