Thursday, October 21, 2010

Less by one.

Today, I had a dentist appointment in the morning. I had mentally prepared myself, that she is going to remove two of my lower wisdom teeth and the jab will hurt a lot.

Wrong answer.

She removed only one today. Its the easy one. For the other one that requires surgery, next week. Oh god. And the easy was upper, the latter the lower. And I was mortified. I was nervous, shaking, shivering. And I could hear my heart thumping : THUMP THUMP THUMP. So loud that I felt that the people around me can hear it.
She gave the jabs. I was afraid, so I squeezed the assistant's hands tightly. It hurts slightly, and that's all. After a while, I could feel my cheek expanding. She tested by poking it, I said I could feel the pressure AND a slight pain. She said if I still can feel, I require more jabs. I said no.

Wrong answer.

It hurts. And she was, I don't know, cracking the tooth? I could feel it! So I got a total of 4 jabs. Great. So 4 tight squeezes for the assistant. Haha.

So now, my cheek is still swollen, and my gum bleeding. And I'm hungry, and I can't bite. I am so desperate that I had to suck on little crumbles of Chispmore to feed my appetite :(

No comments: