Friday, April 16, 2010

Best I Ever Had :)

On the 15th of April, I had the best time of my life.
Shafiq came all the way from Bukit Jelutong to Nilai to meet me. From there, we went to Midvalley and met Arishah at the KTM. The whole way to Midvalley was freaking hot, the airconds were out, and there were no ventilation, and loads of people on the coach. And people keep coming in at all the stops, not out.
Still. Ate at Food Junction with him. Arishah pergi date sorang sorang. Then we went off to Red
Box at the Gardens, though I have to say I sang most of it -.- Oh then we headed across to GSC Signature to watch When In Rome. It was kinda sweet, Josh Duhamel looks good, as well as Umberto~ * with that melting tone*. Hahaha.
Then we headed off to KTM and headed separate ways.
Okay, macam biase je kan? But not for me, it was really nice. And really nice of him too for trying to make up for my sucky birthday which was on erm, January? Well it worked. Alot. I guess what made me feel so happy was, I spent the day with him. And it was such a lovely time.
Thank you sayang, I really appreciate it.
I love you sangat sangat.
You're my everything <3

No comments: