Monday, July 19, 2010

Curly Wurly


Okay remember I mentioned about therapy in my last post? Well since I didn't go home the last weekend, I did a mini therapy. Well besides my comfort food of course. Food is essential!! Food makes me happy, cheers me up every single time. So whenever I'm upset or feeling under the weather, just hand me a bar of chocolate or a bowl of ice cream or something similar. I'll be yp and about,jumping my ass off :D

Back to the topiccc. Ish. Melencong. Well, me and Dayang checked out a YouTube video by MichellePhan. You just type in how to curl hair with a paper bag and eventually you'll reach to her.

Yeap paper bags alright. And we even used McDonald's paperbags. Lagi save budget :D And this is the result? Awesome I know. Hehehehe.
Well the steps are easy.
  1. Wet hair thoroughly.
  2. Tear the paperbag into vertical strips.
  3. Twist the paper strip into a small section of your hair,and secure it by twisting your hair around the paper strip again and again.
  4. Repeat for the whole head.
  5. Wait until your hair dries off,or you can use a hair dryer. Or as long as you want.
  6. And tadaa~! Curls all set and ready. Though you might want to use mousse or something to make the curls stay long.


:D

No comments: