Sunday, December 5, 2010

Childhood TV

Currently on FB, there's this thing going on about putting a picture of cartoon from your childhood as a sign to fight against child abuse.
I was torn. I suddenly realised that my childhood consisted of a lot of cartoons. And there were shows too.


So here's a list of them, of whatever I still remember of:




The Addams Family



Sonic the Hedgehog


Felix the Cat



Pinky and The Brain


Dragonball


Dexter's Labaratory


I am Weasel. Oh and his friend is I R Baboon.

Cow and Chicken
Peanuts. The dog's name is Snoopy I think.

Little Lulu
Catdog


PowerPuff Girls


Many more I remember still. Ed, Edd and Eddy, Doraemon, Ogy and The Cockroaches, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, etc.


And some shows:


The Amanda Show
All That


Lizzie McGuire


That's So Raven




Yeah, I miss childhood.

No comments: