Thursday, November 18, 2010

There's always a first.

For the first time ever, I celebrated Aidil Adha without my parents. Or my sister and brother-in-law. You see, my parents are currently performing pilgrimage. And my sister was working on that day. So the night before Aidil Adha, my brother and I went to our kampung in Malacca, with our extended family. 


And for the first time in my life, I did not eat any slaughtered meat. 


And instead I spend my Aidil Adha by:
1) I squeezed freshly shredded coconut with water, then it will produce coconut milk. Again and again. You know  those hand flexor thingy? Well I think I don't need to use that. Ever.


2) I was busy playing with animals. Really. There was this chicken lying on the ground, and I thought it was "relaxing". Turned out it was dying, "embracing" its final moments. Later that evening, it died. I swear I didn't do anything, all I did was talk to it. " Kenapa kau baring kat sini, pergila main-main macam ayam lain, eh kau, dengar tak,tido je keja" :/ Oh and yeah, there were turkeys, geese, many many flies, and yes, cats.






Comel kannn. The one where you can see its face is Tabby. The one which is that orange furball is Muffin. I gave that orange furball's name :D And they are only a week old. And Persian cats too! 


3) Played some IQ blocks. I hate that thing. You are suppose to arrange that wooden blocks to form a shape according to the diagram given.




Something similar. 


So yeah, that's how I spend my Aidil Adha 2010.
Oh and btw, I didn't even wear my baju kurung. Not the first time.

No comments: