Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This wait, its agonising me.

People posting posts on FACEBOOK mentioning about their results. And I was like "Say WHAAT??" 'cause when I checked earlier on the IIUM website, it specifically said that results will be out on the 11th of March.
Today is 9th since it passed midnight, but when they were rambling about results it was before midnight, so it was 8th.
The eff.
It scared the shit out of me.
It scared the hell out of me.
So I tried logging in to check, and that took some time obviously. Had to refresh again and again. My heart thumps louder when it starts to load, and when it states error, it was some kind of relieve. Eventually, did managed to logged in,so there I was, clicking Results. And when I clicked, it loads...
and loads..and suddenly : there it was.
I couldnt believe my eyes, failed arab part 1? again? Is this really happening? Many questions passed through when suddenly I realised, it was last sem's result! -.-
Heh, so in the end after so much trying, I gave up. And decided to give another go on the 11th. Am gonna have sleepless nights after this, or my sleeps will be filled with nightmares.
Either way, its effing unpleasant.

No comments: